View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #15
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
when is the last time anyone bought anything brand new from hks?
knock offs are part of the problem.
no, the people that buy knock offs couldn't afford to buy real stuff in the first place, therefore hks isn't "losing" money to knock offs. if i can AFFORD to buy and hks intake i'm not going to say "gee let me get a knock off instead". but the poor person who can't afford real hks intake will most def look for a knock off. not too mention how many people look in the for sale section before they buy a part to try and find it used? THATS prob the biggest killer to all these car part companies. with that being said, all you dudes that are hating and flaming people for buying knockoffs...if you've ever bought one of their parts used...you're just as responsible, so get off your high horses.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote