View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Coming from a JDM company, I can tell you that knock offs ARE a problem. There are obviously other problems out there (bad economy, incorrect business style, bad marketing, etc.) , but knock offs do create a big problem.
Sorry... obviously you are correct, I didn't really channel my idea correctly with words.

Yes, knock offs are definitely a problem, without a doubt. If all this cheap crap out there wasn't sucking up demand/changing trends, hks would have more customers.

What I was trying to say I never really wanted to buy HKS stuff cause I didn't really perceive them as anything excellent in any particular field. Especially modern times, they kind of lost their cool factor. That 80s? 90s paint scheme was kind of cool.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote