Quote:
Originally Posted by Run NoeL, Run! View Post
If all else fails.
Lowkey pass them a washington.
If you know what I mean.
There shall be none of this!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by koji187 View Post
remove tint from all windows even the back, remove all stickers, megan type II exhaust or stock, run a cat, keep recirc valve, paint intercooler black, stock body, run a clean factory 16 or 17'' wheel
yes, but that really wont do much man. like it was stated before. cops will pop you for ANYTHING. he can b.s. and say that your music was too loud and go from there. feel me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlegendary View Post
parking violations, traffic violations, and drug violations make the most money. traffic violations are the number one revenue generator for the police.

most of my tickets were the result of my stupidity and i have gotten only one chippie that decided to pop my hood. now i drive like a grandma and annoy everybody else that is driving but it is definitely worth my money.
At a time like this when Cali needs money who they gonna pop....us!!! so yes drive safe because thou shall get popped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
depends where you live to be honest, most 909/inland empire cops pull over people doing stupid shit or obnoxiously loud cars. You don't have an oversized cat I recommend getting one instead of having a straight pipe.

That's normally the number one give away you're driving a turbo car when everyone can hear it spooling through your loud ass fart cans.

I only got pulled over and reffed once and that was my fault, I normally drive my car around police DAILY like I'm in a school of fish, even without a front plate and I don't get harassed or followed.
i think a big thing is were you live like Om1kron said, i got pulled over 2 blocks from my pad, cops here suck. i drive in pasadena. no biggie. cops don't mind it. location location.

and yes not all cops are douchebags as people think. like stated before some cops look because they like.
i got pulled over for having my car too low. Cop asked me more questions about if i scrape here and there and how to i manage to drive my car in alhambra and whatever. didn't even bother to run my license. Continues to talk about his dodge truck that scrapes everywhere. He just wanted info, not to issue a citation.

It's all about being in the right place at the right time.