View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #33
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
i have a blue s14 with an sr. the car was a ugly primer teal fading i never once got pulled over. after i painted it in the past two months i have been pulled over two times. they target any thing thats shinny and low . i have apexi dual n1 all oem with just a lip. i have been pulled over for tint and being to and some what flush in the front rear not so much lolz . i already new the consequences of what color i chose though. but im already thinking of getting it repainted cause its just to much heat. =( its sad im a student i work a full time job and work my ass for my car. i have never once been arested for any thing never even had police contact until i got my car painted. i feel this is wrong that i pay taxes and trying to be a contributing member to this shit whole state and there going to try and take shit i worked for cause they dont know how to manage there money! im sorry im raging but its a cat and mouse and most of the time cat will win ! im moving out of this state nothing is really that good here 10 % sales tax along with ass whole police.