View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #4603
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry-guy View Post
I just threw 25mm spacers on 18x9.5 +12(so now -13?) tires are 225/40/18
I have positive camber as of now(rubs and looks like shit), should I do like -2* of camber and drop it a bit to make it not rub my over fenders?

the fronts are 17x9.5 +12 and 25mm spacers, right now my 225/45/17s look like balloons. would 235/40 be a better fit? oorrr 215/45?? 225/40? lol
sry didnt take any ics of the fronts when spacers were on
Thanks
Seams like you already know what to do!!!
just do it.
yes, just adjust camber untill the tire fits without rubbing and the lip is just under or barely sticking out.
you can also flatten the inner lip of the fender to reduce rubbing and you will be able to lower it another inch and get the lip of the rim closer to the fender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLOVEASIANGIRLSS View Post
alright well im thinking of gettin a MACCOO paint job.. going from blue to pearl white on my s13 coupe.. they are doing a 775 dollar paint job for 525$$ with 2 year warranty and there painting the door hinges and trunks AND THEY ARE DOING THE PREP WORK. QUESTION IS ARE THEY LEGIT? keep in mind im 19 college student livig with roomates so this sounds like an amazing deal
I have seen many maaco jobs that look decent, keep in mind they offer $299 paint jobs at many other of those chain body shops which will looks pretty decent and you can just offer the guy a tip or an extar $50 or so to do the door jams, maybe even tip the actual worker so he buffs it extra well.

with that in mind my buddy did the $700 paint job and it looked good, he did find some imperfections and he took it back twice they repainted every part he complained about..thats the good thing about having the warranty. and being a large chain if you have problems with a certain spot you can always go up the chain and speak to a regional office manager they always handle shit for you.