View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
trexm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
"The Golden Eye" 007 BMW M\\\ ROADTSER fs/ft

up for sale/ trade i have a 2000 bmw m roadster.. the james bond car haha most of you probably saw it in the film.. its pretty rad and super fun to drive

The car is clean besides some minor flaws from being 11 years old... Currently the car has 130k on it was recently serviced and also had a clutch kit installed.. have paper work for it. The car drives great the previous owner drove it here from Sacramento ca with out 1 problem! ... and i have the cali tag to prove it haha originally it was owned in Hollywood. the only issue with the car is it had a reconstructed title (s-title) ...it has current inspection and I even have the smog paper work from cali, it passed with no issuses , the car has tons of power for its size heres link to a clip showing how a 100 % stock one eats up the track..

YouTube - BMW Z3 M Roadster DRIFT

The car has some minor mods and great stock options
-heated seats
-powered seats
-triple black interior
- drilled rotors
-spring and strut combo not sure of spring brand got to get up under and look but looks like koni yellow shocks to me
-intake
-full exhaust (thows a cel due to the full system)
-staggered 17's with good tread
-lsd
the only things it could use is a brake pad sensor( which only shows sometimes but the brakes were recently changed so its just the front driver sensor i believe)

and a good detail...

im looking for trades or 10k obo .. if i continue to mod it the price will be adjusted accordingly

please know what M cars are worth also this isn't a z3 with m mods or anything like that, its a M ROADSTER !!! like when people say a 330i with minor mods is a m3 no its not.. i know what these cars are worth as i have a e46 m3 with a small fortune invested in it and keep myself constantly updated with the bmw scene.... dont bother lowballing me as most of you guys know i have many cars and am in no need to sell cause i need money...

pm me , or email [email protected] also text 856 217 3205

and heres a quick cold start vid, so you can get the idea of the exhaust note and see its super dependable.

Last edited by trexm3; 02-17-2011 at 10:40 PM..
trexm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links