View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
az24tsx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
az24tsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Need to get my Girl a Valentines gift or she'll dump me sale. S15 SR, 6spd trans

Hey everyone I'm in a little money bind so I have a few items I can do without for the time being prices are OBO so don't hesitate to offer. Will get pics asap

1. Nismo 740cc Injectors in rail for SR, These were used about 8000 miles they are a little big for what I'll be using them for so they have to go. 400 obo (Sold to local buyer)

2. Exedy Hyper Single Clutch for S15 6spd, this clutch has probably a little life left but you can always get a replacement clutch disk comes with Flywheel as well 500 obo

3. Work VS-XX 4 lug in Silver 18x9+24 Pair only. Bought these wheels a while back went to refinish them but refinisher found a stress crack in one of the barrels so had one replaced wheels are in very good condition SOLD

4. Have a couple Sunload and Ambient air sensors for a DCC install. Make an offer on these

Edit #2 I will be adding my S15 Longblock also recently rebuilt bearings and main essentials replaced cometic headgasket JE pistons I might keep the head or sell it the head has HKS 256/256 cams with JWT Cam gears looking for SOLD

Edit #3 Okay sorry for the cluttered post. I guess me and my GF will not be making up on this one so I will be adding my complete 6 spd swap Transmission and driveshaft and soon to be here Full S15 Pumpkin with speed sensor this is pretty much all you need to do the swap. Trans was said to have the Nismo 6th and main gear swap thanks Driveshaft+Diff sold only Trans and Clutch Left 800 OBO shipped

Last edited by az24tsx; 03-07-2011 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: Bad news hit like a hurricane
az24tsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links