View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #36
dRift_g0ddess
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
dRift_g0ddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright guys, so last night we adjusted the fork that connects to the brake pedal.. we just tightened the shaft that attaches the fork and the master cylinder and brought the pedal closer to the firewall which changes the leverage a little bit.. but it definitely helped. (If you do this, be sure to adjust the brake light sensor to keep your brake lights from staying on at all times.) We also bled all lines and although there wasn't many bubbles at all, it still helped.. I still wanna bleed it again this weekend just to be sure.
I think that if you are interested in this kit, you have to accept the fact that there is NO booster so you will never get that "easy braking" again..the space issue for me was a serious problem and this kit was something that I really wanted, so the "feel" of the pedal is a minor change I have to accept and learn to adjust to. Everyone's different, I daily my car so yeah I do want something somewhat comfortable to drive, but at the same time this was the PERFECT solution to all 5 of my problems The brakes feel much better than the first test drive, I feel like I have more control.. It still takes a little more strength to stop but I think that's as good as it's gonna get for now. Hoping when I install my rear Brembos I can play with the prop valve and really fine tune everything..