View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #35
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Right now the development demands of RWD applications have us very busy. I wonder if the AWD crowd would take to our style?
I'm willing to develop for AWD but I need to get to know the wants and needs of grip drivers a little better to serve your platform properly.
A proper venue for that discussion is in place on our forum, its called the "wish list". Perhaps in there you can tell me a little more about the difference between what is offered for your car and what you wish was available.
I completely understand that, I can make a thread on Socalevo.net and see if anyone would be interested, I know you guys make quality stuff from being into s chassis for so long and I like how you stand by your product, which you don't get with most of the other big companies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote