View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #74
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
also

1. would i be able to go 225/45/16 all the way around?

2. if these were powerdercoated will the structual integrity be compromised? I know that the 6ul's can't be powerdercoated for that reason.

When I decide to go a little lower, not slammed. What suspension mods should I be concerned about? Or rather fender issues?
If you are putting them on an S13, I would say the front would rub, if you are putting them on a 4 lug S14 it should fit.

We havent had a set powdered coated or know anyone that has yet. I dont think there would be any issues, i would do it if I wanted a different color on my car.

Suspension mods, i would just make sure you have all the adjustable arms to correct your alignment how you want it.

Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote