View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #161
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenooblet View Post
Who is going to do your wiring? Or are you going to do it yourself?
I will be doing it myself of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Mostly just these guys:
Awesome! That's the smartest thing you have said all year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
I have a question. How are you planning to run the CB midmount radiator set up and keep the AC condenser in place?

PS. Don't let people scare you about putting AC on a LSx swapped 240, it happens all the time. trust me
I have no idea if I'm doing that radiator... I was just throwing the idea out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
That's why you don't bring drinks/foods/cigs/whatever in the car with you. It's disrespectful.

Looking forward to the progress Toby. Said it before, and I'll say it again, I love your car. Hope my car will be up to making a trek to see it in person... Having another BBQ this year I presume?
Yes, I will most likely have a BBQ next summer. The turnouts are always bad though. Guys from Chicago are always worried their cars won't make it that far... a whole 2 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Jenga!

If testicular fortitude could be measured in soundwaves, first place would go to a blown V8. The sound makes cows lactate.
While a blown LS3 is out of the question for now, there always has to be major mods for me to do every winter

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote