View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #46
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_04K View Post
That was a stupid post. You could have said anything else about it and it would have been completely fine...But me and the rest of the community that will be watching this build know that anything Broadfield does to his car is going to be well beyond "nice". Sorry its not "JDM" enough for you teddy.

Broadfield: I would imagine you'll be keeping A/C in this? I've heard it was rather complicated with Lsx swaps. If you do keep it..you'll be the first ive seen to actually do it.

Its actually rather easy to keep ac and lots of people have it already working in their s chassis but why do you want ac if u want a fast car in the first place lol
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote