View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #5
idlafie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
idlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to behold
So did you figure out what your problem was on your S14??

If not, then use the SEARCH function here on Zilvia & see if you can download a Factory Service Manual to help you troubleshoot your problem.

Judging on the amount of Diagnostic Trouble Codes your car is kicking out, you might have a short in one of your ground wires. Check the ground wires above your Oxygen sensor on the driver side of the motor towards the rear of the motor. Nissan uses this spot as a grounding location for several of your sensor wires. If this ground spot goes bad then your car will die. I had this problem several years ago with my S14. It took the dealer three days to figure out that the connector for my ground wires had gone bad. That's possibly the reason why you are kicking out so many diagnostic trouble codes.

Anyhow, hope this helps...

ID