View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
go hit up Ronald @ Venus or Nikki @ Acutech or Dan @ R Crew or that other shop in San Bruno
have not check rcrew in a while, but last i checked, their site wasn't really updated in a while also.

what other shop is in san bruno?

venus is far to check inventory, but i can always check online. plus, not sure venus carries as much interior stuff as they do with engines and body panels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
JSpec is still kicking. Sam still posts on this forum, haha.
yea, he still post, but jspec used to be updated more regularly like once every 2-4 weeks. it has not been really updated in months so i was just wondering if parts still come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
x2, i think it still gets updated? i was lookin at corner lights a few months back, but now there not on the site.

RBMotoring is now VRwheels.com
thanks for the tip on rbmotoring's new site. seems legit! they still have that 1 off JGTC 1 lug TE37 table ornament for sale since forever. haha
they sell arcades too now!
they usually have good selection of imported jdm stuff like interiors and wheels, glad they are still around.
i guess they just wanted to change the name of their site to get away from the bad publicity with motorex and skylines fiasco.

it used to be there were a lot of sites to look for used wheels like takumiproject and rb motoring. glad one of them is still around.

where's panda garage though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote