View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:53 AM   #16
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
It seems that the only reason you have such a view against this is because the victim was gay. These people used the internet, to record a person (not knowingly) having sex, for the main reason of making fun of him. Some people would have just punched the kid and moved on, other are not built that way. Your views on what is/is not natural (I can not help but to say you clearly have a stance against homosexuality) is not the norm in society. Neither is it normal to video tape your roommate having sex (of any kind) and broadcast that to the world (or 20 of your "best friends").
Why did the roommate have to have done this on purpose? If you lived in a dorm then you know how things go right? What if five guys were hanging out in a room and ravi busts in pissed off because his sleep is being interupted. Knowing he left his cam on he decides to check out whats up. Before you know it there is hooting and hollering and 100 people on multiple floors are watching this. Simple mistake rolled out of control. Why does it have to be a cold calculated plan? The second encounter could have just been peer pressure on Ravi's part. or maybe he leaves his cam on regularly.

Like i said in my other post I don't think any one of the posters on this forums qualms is with homosexuality itself but the existence of the protected class.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote