View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:42 AM   #18
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ As insensitive as that slew was I actually agree with alot of the points you made. College isn't a place conduce to sensitivity to everyone's everything. it can't be reallyn not the way it's conducted now. Homosexual sensitivity is approaching racial sensitivity in this country and both need to stop. Thicker skin would definitely promote progress instead of pandering everyone who is "different".

I'm a little pissed that the guy that jumped isn't responsible for his death even though he committed suicide. In a way this is another case of lack of personal responsibility in this country.

There's alot of tension towards "protected groups" like gays,races, etc. in spoken conversation lately. I think there is a growing underlying resentment towards these groups of people by the general public. Average Joe might be getting tired of people from these groups getting special attention. Just a thought. I know many people personally who I'd never have thought to be prejudiced to be very much so. Not in an unjustified sense but in the sense that certain groups are milking this whole sensitivity system. All these "strides towards acceptance" might just blow up their faces one day in the not so distant future.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote