View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #16
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
idk know about you guys but i know that the driod soft ware sucks. its laggy and glitchy all the time. if your not constantly on top of deletiing everything these phones become a bag of shit. dont get me wrong i love my droid(slider guy with key board) but i hate the program i phones never are laggy and are smooth where as mine and every one elses sucks. even with task killer pro the one you pay for it still sucks

just my opionion im very disapiionted and i wish i woulda bought the iphone
How many aps are you running at once, and what kind of glitches are you experiencing? What kind of things do you need to delete constantly to prevent the phone from becoming a bag of shit?

Are you 100% certain that iPhones (I'll assume you mean the iPhone4 and not any of the older ones here) don't experience similar slowdowns and delays between command executions?