View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #51
HemiCharger
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Yeah man, cause your car pulls three lengths on Hayabusas, or was that 750 Triumps or maybe was it a 600cc CBR? Maybe it was just the neighbor kid on his big wheel?

no smart ass. that was a triumph daytona and a gsxr600. This is not about my car though although somehow it became that way. I just want to know how fast the twin turbo z car is although he says he does not run quarter mile times?

Dude you have a nice car and it is great that you only put 800 miles a year on it but I am sure a lot of people here want to know what Nissan should have done to the 350 from the factory? How much time did you improve on over a stock 350? If you just say hey I did this more for show than go then probably everyone in this thread could understand that.
HemiCharger is offline   Reply With Quote