View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
[quote=BoostSlideWayz;3395266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Im in your same position. Im using my GI bill to go to school so I only get 1k per month Im married with a 3yr old but I still manage. You got to hustle man. find out what parts sell cheap in the junk yards clean em up and resell. Ive been doin that for a couple years now and has helped tremendously. I was honorably discharged from the AF with an AS degree and a clean record almost three years ago and am still on the prowl. DONT GIVE UP MAN that feeling of sliding around a corner w/smoke flying beats any other fix out there too me any way

thanks i appriciate it.. i recently sold an old truck thats been sitting. now im selling my dirt bike... someday i will be able to.. or atleast i hope) and ill then know what its like..

ive tried drift with one of my cars once... in the magic mtn parking lot.. and i was like fuck it cuz the parking lot is soo huge. so i got it up to 60 and slighty pulled the brake. and i go one constant slide but then the transition spun me around and at the same time the security guy came and hes like.... What .. The Fuck are you doing ??? and i just looked at my steering wheel ( just practicing sir) and hes like ( alright well go do that somwhere else) its was cool

what kind of dirt bike? size?. I might be able to get your project goin if your interested in trades. ill send a pm

lol at the MM parking lot your crazy man... Id love to do that tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You don't need to go 60 to learn how to drift. Practice countersteer donuts first. Keep it low speed, the faster you go, the faster things can go wrong.
True that..and the more skill needed to keep it controlled

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote