View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #47
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabash9000 View Post
they are all weird. My 95 "base" came 4 lug open diff no rear sway no fog lights. but came with moon roof, tilt wheel, factory cd player, premium audio package.
We've been over this. Sunroof and the 6speaker CD system were an option on the base model in 1995. VLSD was an option on both base and SE, but it also came with ABS, it's not as common. So having an open diff doesn't mean anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiznowler View Post
I am more surprised about the color of the leather rather than it having it. I have never seen tan leather in a s14 until this one. After I bought this parts car with it I am trying to see if anyone else has it or has seen it in a s14. My buddy on another forum said he has seen it in person on a red kouki and it was for sure original to that car as well. I found a forsale add that is really old for a black 5speed with tan leather same door panels and 2 tone carried throughout. I believe it is nissan OEM I am really wondering how many cars were produced with it. I have seen titanium leather this is definitly not it, this is as tan as you can get.
That's aftermarket. You can tell because the door panel inserts are leather too. The OE inserts are alcantara (suede). They never made a leather insert for the doors OE, but as said before in this thread leather was added at the dealership as well, before sale, so people still assume it's factory. I used to install leather kits, we did brand new cars every day before delivery and sometimes even before a sale. If the buyer doesn't know it came with cloth, they assume it's OE. It's not.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote