View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #23
mattro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
mattro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimsta View Post
This would be by far the minority of CX products, i have put alot of CX stuff into cars and on my own and only had 2 problems ever w/ a manifold. And i mean ALOT. No issues with any radiators ever either. But I wouldnt say its impossible. You're can be bound to get 1 bad apple out of a whole lot, that doesnt mean everything else is bad. There is more to the world than 1 person's experience.
But thanks for sharing, if this becomes a problem with more and more people than its obviously actually a problem

while i see you point you think a company that is trying to make money, and stay in business would try and do somthing about an obvious manufacturing error, instead of basically telling me to shove it. for example, i ordered an oil cooler from yamato garage, and they sent the wrong fittings for my engine, and were extremely apologetic and did everything they could to help, but just because they tried to help, i will def buy from them again. i will never buy cx racing again, just because they dont give a shit.