View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #130
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
I dont hate drifting, I just hate all the stupid ass ppl that drifting brings around. Im actually planning on putting my s14 up for sale to buy a e36. So I dont get ppl asking me if I drift and where my "secret spots" are every other red light. Then they will just say hey look at that sweet BMW NOT hey look at that super awesome drift car lets go annoy him.

im in the process of doing this aswell...less hassle the better...this way i dont come out of a shopping center only to see either, 2 guys "cheking out my ride", or note on windshield with a number a money figure telling me "this car deserves to be drifted, give me a call, ill give you X,XXX amount for it" ... really

last thing i need to do is to sell my car to a little douche who will just end up ruining a clean chassis...no thank you...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r