View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #121
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
you know what awesome, me and touge noob s13 have the same sig
2 other guys as well. What does it mean to you? Hey are you Laos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
If you guys are so into drifting, where was everyone 10 years ago?
in Y2k I was drifting. Teaching my self lift-off techniques all alone when no one knew what drifting was but a couple of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i was 12 years old. where were you? granny shifting, not double clutching like you should in your 98 eclipse?
I was about to say that. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
FACT: Most people don't even know what drifting is.
So true. What does drifting mean to you Zar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion::S14 View Post

When will everyone decide that older BMW's are the new hot shit for drifting, and leave the 240's alone!

- Brian
Heres some friends of mine down in Miami sliding in their E36's

I choose the s-chassis platform after my experiences with other makes/models. With my finances kept for each car, during a 6 month time frame, I compared them all. The S13 platform has the best bang for buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

Sadly, I believe this..............
Leave me alone. I do not chose to associate myself with you. My close friends are Doctors and Lawyers at your age and display the correct level of maturity that I look up to. I will not listen to you.
Sponsored Links