View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #1585
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneoverwrx View Post
I know understand what you are concerned with, a failure of the stock fpr itself. I had heard nothing of its issues until now and will be sure to keep an eye on it. I have a fuel pres gauge so i should be able to watch it a little.
It's not so much that they fail, is that they really don't keep up to the pace. I mean you'll never 'not' have fuel if that makes sense, but you may not have enough pressure under high boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneoverwrx View Post
I agree with you on the part about not right for everyone but i also think that not everyone doing this swap, turbo, and ect are looking for 400+whp. For the people looking for 325-350 i feel this is a great budget set up. The injectors will be in a very safe range and the fpr should be fairly safe as well as i would say a 2871 on 14psi would produce close to 325 or close to.
550's would be perfect for a 325-350 hp setup for sure, especially if they want to keep stock rails. BUt as said on here, if the owner is going to a top feed rail, there really isn't a good argument not to go 72lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
BTW I just came back from the track running 18PSI all day which is my tune... Car feels too damn fast as the 240sx chassis without rollcage or welding just plain sucks.... Heat dissipation should be on everyone's list if going to the track.... but otherwise it was ok.....
Thankfully you have E-85 I usually only run 12 psi on track days haha.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote