View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #1581
Oneoverwrx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Oneoverwrx is on a distinguished road
woah....

Im not trying to have a pissing match here, i read somewhere over a year ago that someone had a hard time keeping the nismo regulator to hold pressure. Not sure which forum or which thread. I agree that upping the base pressure would help the issue but as stated before...im having no issues at stock pressure. If i do...i will post up. Im not trying to prove anyone wrong here. I understand the importance of proper parts such as fuel delivery and good ems. I am very suprised to be getting bashed over the injectors and not the safc. Either way....neither is ideal and i know this but i believe this can be done safely and i dont think i will have an issue. Why not wish me luck and see what happens.....who here....in this thread, right now has tried this and failed???Because i have tried it...use it on every nice day and it works! When the track opens i will be able to tell you all first hand exactly what happens. Probably start with 110 octane and about 23psi and see where we go from there. If i need the meth at that point i will use it and if i dont, i wont.
Oneoverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote