View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #99
RedlineGoods.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
RedlineGoods.com is making a name for him/her selfRedlineGoods.com is making a name for him/her self
Hi guys,

thos of you that either have, had or just drove an Acura TL might see that there's something iffy about this armrest cover:

Yes, there is. It has been padded - and the owner has some good things to say about this idea!

The armrest cover for the Acura TL turned out substantially better than I could have imagined. Mine is the medium gray color with charcoal accent stripes and matching stitching. I got mine with the 6/8" padding, which is more than ample. The comfort of this vs. the stock padding is amazing. The leather is top quality as well. The color very nicely complements the interior of my car (Quartz color from Acura). I would highly recommend getting one of these covers as a fantastic upgrade of the interior of this car. I had mine installed on the factory plastic pan of the armrest by a professional car upholsterer for $40 - it is worth every penny. RedlineGoods.com is a great company with great products. Maciek made the whole process very easy and is more than willing to answer any questions. I have done my shifter boot and emergency brake boot on my MR-2 as well and have been very pleased with those products as well.

Bob Frank of Westhampton, NJ

We offer padding as an option for majority of our armrests - just specify the height of padding on the order form. If you'd like it for your car, but our website won't let you order it, please email or PM me and we'll work with you to design a padded armrest for your car (and elbow!)

Meanwhile, here's the new 10% discount code: D7T016NJ5E7 - valid through Friday, February 19th!

Have a great weekend!
Maciek