View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #438
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GripTerror View Post
Now instead of arguing how about some of you smarties who are smarter than some of us come up with solutions how to improve DW's spindles? What would you change/adjust, you know we can give them feedback or give suggestions to powered by max for the ones they're building (what the hell is up with theirs when is it coming out)... or anyone else who may be building *hint hint kuah cmon* these to do them the way we want/better/etc...
I have some stuff drawn up, but it's not really accurate, as I haven't really measured anything due to lack of stock uprights that I can take measurements from.

mmdb, you mind if I steal those pics of the DW stuff to use in the original post?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote