View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:51 PM   #200
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
lol thanks, he's a handful sometimes... but he's pretty cool.

So I sold the exhaust that came with my car (since it was pretty beat up) and scored a D-Max exhaust for more ground clearance- not to mention I got it new for a CRAZY price from RavSpec:

I finished up assembly of my GReddy Manifold this weekend- painted the fuel rail, caps, FPR, and throttle body. I also used allen head stainless hardware to freshen things up and get rid of the phillips head screws. And of course, new throttle body and IACV gaskets.

I installed the Deatschwerks 650cc Injectors as well:

[image lost]

I got these goodies in from FR Sport on Friday: Apexi 1.1 mm head Gasket, Tomei Rocker Arm Stoppers, DIF Water Temp Sensor Adapter, ARP Head Studs:

Kouki front is here, pics tomorrow

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 11:34 AM..
CamryOnBronze is online now   Reply With Quote