View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 AM   #27
S13 curtis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
S13 curtis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdrifter View Post
yea exactly my point about the Ebay intercoolers. they work but not WELL. yeah you can get 400+hp on 740s with pump or race gas, but itd be very close call with ethanol. If you are going to run a full stand alone there is really no such thing as OVERKILL when it comes to running large injectors. Why try to compromise the integrity and reliability of your motor just to prove you can make 400 on your setup. If you dont wanna spend alot of money go the safe route and run plenty of injector, a good fuel system, standalone, and some good tuning. I will try and achieve similar power goals with my T3/T04e turbo, a topmount ramhorn manifold, AEM truboost, 740cc injectors, z32 maf, Denso Supra TT OEM fuel pump, Tomei type S FPR, and a custom built HIGHflow intercooler set up in a Vmount configuration. fully stock internal motor, I only have Rocker arm stoppers. Oh, and im running a RS enthalpy ECU. i realistically will probably only make 320 rwhp on the mustang dyno but i might try a pull to see if I can hit 400rwhp on high boost with water meth injection. If I am not satisfied with that setup I will go E85 with 1000-1600cc injectors, dual Denso fuel pumps, -8 fuel lines, AEM EMS, GT3076. lol of course no maf and convert to speed density just cus its the SHEEEIIIT! I dunno what do you guys think?
hell yea, i just converted to map sensor it should turn out great.
S13 curtis is offline   Reply With Quote