View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #124
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres_G View Post

When I hit AUTO on my DCC, fan blows at full speed to my feet and defroster, and the AC is on. What does yours do?
This seems to be the default function... however if you turn the ac off, and modify it and set a temperature. If yours is working correctly you will notice the fan speed will change by itself once your optimal temperature in cabin is reached.

Also if you turn the car off or the dcc off and then turn it back on, it should be in auto still at whatever setting you left it at.

so if it's cold I set it to 32c fan blows at full speed until it feels the car is at temp. I have a nismo thermostat and operating temp for an sr20 is about 200 degree tops. If it's running at a temp lower than that, it's good for the motor but your in cabin heat obviously will suffer.

in my experience.