View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #317
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I think you might be overestimating the effect of raising your roll center. You might be able to reduce your spring rate, or take off your bar, but I doubt both. Did you get the front ones too? Because you'll have to make equal compensation for the front.
Yeap yeap I got both front and rear as a set. When I played with my rear suspension I was running GP Sports knuckles with ~35mm of adjustment PLUS a moonface roll center adjuster with a total of ~45-50mm of adjustment in the front; and 15mm moonface roll center adjuster in the rear. I dropped the rear sway bar from a progress (forgot the diameter) to a whiteline 22mm rear on the softest setting. It helped a lot with oversteering issues while rolling on the throttle. I definitely felt a significant change in my car's handling with a change in roll stiffness as 20mm to 15mm was added and removed. I hope the knuckles' height offers a balanced setup. Otherwise I'm glad I have coilovers to raise/lower the car. Time will tell :X