View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #312
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
I took my rear sway bar off for an entire morning once at a track session, and absolutley hated the way the car reacted.
I hear ya on that. Did you have any roll center adjustment? Essentially increasing roll center height is similar to increasing spring rate or sway bar stiffness. It could be that you didn't have much of either, or the balance between your front and rear suspension was significantly off causing a ill-balanced chassis. OR! It could also be your throttle points are off (you're gassing it too early or too hard - move your throttle point back).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GripTerror View Post
ive run swaybarless and will never do so again. It felt like garbage. I run the stock HICAS swaybar now in the rear.. was contemplating a stiffer rear (progress or tanabe). The car felt all over the place, it felt crappier turn in, lazier, rolled a hell of a lot and understeered too much on track.

Try it both ways and let us know
Yeap will do.