View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #189
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
That may be true. I blew the gasket between my turbo and manifold last fall because of the catback piping scraping the ground. I am not even very low, so I wanted to address that issue. With the Tomei manifold on there as well, I really want to have the flex section to hopefully keep it from cracking- even though it does have a brace with it.

The exhaust setup on the car right now is what came with it when I bought it. In the spring, I will be running the Tomei Manifold, Cobra Downpipe, test pipe, and a D-Max ground clearance catback, which will be here tomorrow. With that stuff and the CS poly exhaust bushings I got, everything should tuck up pretty nice and I won't have to worry as much.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote