View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:17 AM   #13
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Well I have the same issue at you. Mine would be low, like its barely engaging, specially when its cold and the cars been sitting. The longer i drive it and the warmer it gets, the higher the engagement point of the clutch. Its not a leaky slave cylinder(nismo), brand new master and running a SS line straight from the master to the slave (so no dampner). Bled the whole system numerous times with the same result. Dont really wanna adjust the clutch pedal since its right where its supposed to be when its its finally warmed up. Its not something leaking since just sitting there and pumping the pedal, the pressure doesnt build up per say and engagement point doesnt change.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote