View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #201
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
I'm not sure... I asked them if OEM ones had the same diameter of the stock ones. In that case you should be able to use Def's spherical bearings. I'll talk to my local fab shop to modify the knuckles if I get them. I asked a few details about their knuckle's geometry in the rear... that's most important.
I'm curious about that aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GripTerror View Post
ya i already got def's sphericals in the rear... i dun think i can just press them out lol... and reuse them.. they'll be fubared by the time i take them out hahaha... it would just be less of a pain in the ass if they had an option with them already... seriously... but oh well.
that is likely to be the case, it's what happened to the ones we took out while making adjustments.

Last edited by ManoNegra; 01-04-2010 at 04:00 PM..
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote