View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #232
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Didn't want to bump this (http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/176820...-amps-etc.html) OLD thread for my question...

But I'm going to start putting together a better sounding system. I don't need the best of everything, I just want it to sound better than my stock blown speakers. So far I'm thinking of using some of those ebay adapters to put some 6.5" in the door, and then whatever size fits in the rear of the hatch to match. I know nothing about this though, I'm the type of person who walks into Best Buy, and thinks that all of the speakers sound "good." Even though I know there's better stuff out there.

I need to buy a deck with too. I want it to have bluetooth and iPod control. I'm thinking about the Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD or DEH-7100BT maybe? But I'm open to suggestions. Basically if anybody has any experience with any of this or has a suggestion for some good, mid range speakers, I want to hear it!
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote