View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #31
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereda40at View Post
just to follow up.....

i was at the track on nov. 4th for imports vs. domestics and mickey thompson had some 275/60/15's on sale so i got them mounted at the track. turned my anti-lag to 5k, tire presure at 16psi and heated the tires up a little bit. launched the car and BOOM broke my dss 600whp axle. no wheel hop, just saw the front come up and down real fast. i moved a total of 7" off the line. haha i found traction. so now i have to get it repaired and try again next season with my 600whp set up im doing in the off season. also i have to roll the rear fenders for the tire to fit.

thanks for all the help. m/t ftmfw!!!!
same thing happen to me @ boti last sunday.. i left on the trans brake @ 4800 and boom!! here is a video of my first run..

YouTube - NISMO KNIGHTS @ BOTI 2009 FONTANA

next time try to preload the car before launching it, to get all the slack out of the drivetrain so you dont shock it..
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links