View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I hope he wins too.

Surviving MOH recipients are rare these days. To get one means that basically you are the shit.

I mean if your a private the lowest of the enlisted and you've earned a MOH fucking 4 star Generals have to salute you. Do you know how much honor that carries with it.

I say let this guy raise his flag morning and and sundown all he wants. He's given enough to this country to earn that right.

People have bleed and died for the American flag, it should be just that it is raised to remind us all of that everyday. Instead we're more concern about what Lady Gaga is wearing for the next awards show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This is completely outrageous.

I cannot even begin to fathom this level of stupidity and disrespect on the part of the Home Owners Association.

Fuck your Home Owners Association!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i will never move into a subdivision with a home owners' association. bunch of fucking shitheads.
my buddy's parents live next to this dude... he had a sailboat in his back yard, and the HOA made him move it off his property, so he put up a couple flagpoles behind his fence with sailboat sails on them, and then redid his yard and exterior of his house in a nautical theme. little rope fence around his front yard, lifesavers all over the fence, an anchor in the front yard, a huge lit sign over the garage that said "dry dock", and so on and so forth. and he's on the front corner lot of the subdivision, so anybody looking to buy a house in the neighborhood sees him first.
dude's a total asshole but it was really, really funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
Now thats just fucked up. His actions and the actions of everyone in WWII made it to possible for those assholes in HOA's to dictate their ideals of perfection to anyone living in their property.

Let him keep his flag. Let him wave it proudly for everyone to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lonelys12 View Post
He completed two call of duty missions on Veteran in one day, what a savage!

if the home owners association does not have a full out public apology asap. thats beyond fucked up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
a living MOH recipient? those dudes need to be kissing his ass
agree with everyone...shits fucking stupid, fuck HOA...waiste

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote