View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 01:58 AM   #80
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

I'm sure many of you guys love touge as much as I do. Let's keep those roads Ricers-free and cops-free as much as possible by not pointing them out online. Exceptions can be Hwy 9 and Mt Hamilton because unfortunately EVERYONE knows about them already. It's sad that Mt Hamilton now has stupid groups of Ricers hanging out there at night because of people mentioning that location so much online. I hate driving up there and seeing a row of Civics and Integras parked on the side, with kids just standing around. It wasn't like that a year ago. If you discover a good road, great. I think it'd be best to keep it to yourself, or mention it to your close friends by word of mouth. I have nothing against telling friends about good roads to drive on but posting online makes those roads too popular too fast. That's the reason I never made "go for a drive" an official part of any 240SX meet. People who want to go driving in mountains after a meet can do that. People who didn't even think about it don't have to know about it. Anyone agree, or am I just being selfish?

Edit: Oh ya, forgot to mention... The reason I mentioned this is cuz those pics of those hairpins have the URL to a web site that points out a bunch of good roads. It's totally your decision if you want everyone to know the good places to drive, and it is a public web site for everyone, but personally I would remove those pics and just let certain people know that site. o_o

Last edited by Danio; 09-16-2003 at 02:06 AM..
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote