View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #58
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Her names sally, shes a really good car. she always loves being started because most of the time she sits. but i know my cars alive.. theres times when ill be driving on the road and the belt will slowly start to tighten but not lock. and somtimes if i get in an ask her how shes doing and turn the key she revs kinda high with out me even touching the pedal. i love that car
sounds like you and sally have a real nice relationship. hope that works out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoanShark View Post
naming your car is as old as modifying them. Read up. Its a normal "dude" thing to do, is the only explaination I could come up with. I guess its an outdated practice but, Im all about tradition.

Sailors name ships. My boy named his surfboard, a stoner buddy names his bongs, Private Pyle had a rifle named Charlene, Bomber pilots had Memphis Belle, Hellcat Maggie, etc.. I have "Betty."

couldn't have said it better myself. it is cool hearing how people got the name for their car as well.. some make up their own names.. others however are given by friends and they just stick wether you like it or not.
my boss is the one that started calling my car the gremlin because it is army green and sounded ridiculous (stock exhaust with a giant hole in the resonator).
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote