View Single Post
Old 02-20-2002, 10:25 PM   #9
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from jskim9 on 9:53 pm on Feb. 20, 2002
YOU GUYS NEVER HEARD OF McINTOSH??? good lord!!! McIntosh is the... friggin... HKS of car and home audio. Stanking expensive, but stanking good. This is the Highest of the High Level goods, ok, maybe not the &quot;highest&quot;, but I have to place them in the 98th percentile.

but you know... I've read from critics... &quot;McIntosh should stick with electronics&quot;... I've personally never heard their speakers, only heard cars with their amps and H/U. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

yeah, but $250 for a newe components set, and thats canadian, that like $175 US, shit, thats what clarion cost. i think it's too good to pass up, he's still got the demo to, if you guys are interested, it'll probably be less than $250 canadian
bing is offline   Reply With Quote