View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:26 PM   #136
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
I am 110% with you when I dont want some random ppl smoking next to me because yes everyone acts a different way when they are high but on that note we drink next to random ppl every day/night and alcohol effects ppl harder then pot does.
So please explain why weed should be illegal and alcohol should not.
This statement is contradictory to your earlier statement of....

Quote:
I still think it should be illegal BUT I think that they should not have as harsh punishments going to jail/court for having alittle weed is fucking stupid plan out.

and....

Quote:
How about they give out a ticket if you have under a set amount, anything over that amount then you have to go to court or something.
They already do that here in California, the point is that the punishment of being put on probation for a minimum of 2 years for said amounts (of weed) is a waste of California state resources.
Another reason the city of Oakland is trying to recoup by charging taxes.

Especially when the people that are getting caught (growing or distributing) are generally 20-35 college type people and are usually working toward a better means of living or higher education (no pun intended). They are not these mafioso Mexicans or fucking al qaeda terrorists they try to portray in those anti- drug commercials. I have had numerous probation officers tell me (when I was on probation with them) that they dont care about weed in urine test and they wish that they would take if off the offense list. they consider it a waste of time to have to hunt down non-criminals for dirty tests.
As a result a lot of probation officers dont even register it as a dirty test. Its not even worth the paperwork.

sorry to pick apart your statement.
I have a tendency to do that when Im ....
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote