View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #32
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune
its obvious you haven't seen that "youtube" video. which is called loose change 2nd editon btw, and didnt even start out as a youtube video. it explains the jet fuel "theory" and it also explains about what happened at the pentagon as well.

theory on the pentagon is explained in detail in this video: Pentagon Strike
Ok I'll bite. I have seen "both" Loose Change movies which in all honesty are very similar. It doesn't really explain the "jet fuel theory", all it does is state how THEY view things happening. Both sides have ENGINEERS, Construction Workers, Architectural designers saying they are correct and the other side is wrong. Conspiracy side says, "No way could jet fuel burn hot enough to melt the steel. They obviously had bombs, or used thermite. This is an inside job!!". The government side says, "The impact and heat was enough to sufficiently weaken the structure to the point where it would fail.". The Pentagon "strike" as you call it has no evidence to support any of the missile attack theories or the like. If any conspirators believe that an airplane leaves a cutout of its shape in a crash like in the cartoons your sadly mistaken. Hell just look at the twin towers. If you didn't see that it was a plane, you could have told me it was a bomb and I would have agreed. And on top of the the pentagon is a REINFORCED security bunker DESIGNED to resist impacts so damage would be minimal, IE the relatively small damage compared to that of the towers. Next your video complains that they can't find the tail or wings to the plane. Did you need to find the tail, or wings believe a plane crashed into the towers? The plane is nothing but fucking aluminum.

Quote:
also, maybe you should watch more history channel, brah. they have specials on 9/11 all the time.

but they also have specials on the "prophet" nostradamus. but then, don't tell me you believe everything you see on television, do you?

oh, i also bet you believe everything the news and the medai and the government tells you as well. i mean, they can't lie! that would be dishonerable. right. like no ones ever lied before. everybody lies. EVERYBODY.
Let me start this by saying your spelling is the most atrocious thing I have ever seen. But honestly why even bring up the Nostradamus predictions? That has no relevance to anything. The history channel shows lots of INFORMATIVE shows about ACTUAL events(IE 9/11). Plenty of people in the media lie, I'd gladly trust a credible news network than some bullshit anybody in the 7th grade can type online. You don't need any sources to post online, and frankly most people are gullible enough to believe you. Just look at the people who fall for the "Nigerian Billionaire" scams. I could make a website that declares that aliens actually fired missiles and used holograms to make them look like planes and that is how the Towers were attacked. Oh wait somebody already came up with that and PEOPLE BELIEVE IT. So again I'll gladly trust CNN or for Christs sake Fox before I trust some crazy conspirator online.

Quote:
i'm not saying the loose change video is cold hard fact. but i'm saying it raises some interesting points.

not "oh, we got hit by terrorists plains trying to take down the american way a life"

than you get all the brainless racist bible belt super pro america right wingers (which make up the majority of the nation.) saying "godamn towel heads tryna hurt america fuck that lets nuke them fuckers" and other ignorant shit.
Again seriously before I start, LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL CHECK. Download fucking FIREFOX it can automatically check your text! Your not saying its cold hard fact because it is not. Sadly your smart enough to realize its garbage but still don't put 2 and 2 together. The "movie" (and I use that term very loosely) is basically exactly what your complaining about. To the government spreads nothing but a lot of propaganda and lies. Go figure that is exactly what "Loose Change" is. It is nothing but third rate sources with sixth rate information spun into a giant cluster fuck of fail. And as far as you grouping "the majority of the nation" into the "brainless racist bible belt super pro America right wingers" I have to disagree. Maybe in your hick town but for the majority of educated Adults this is not the case. I think you need to check what you say before you just spit out this pile of phlegm. Your random generalizations make me realize how meek you really are. Its pretty obvious as to why you believe A LOT of the 9/11 conspiracy propaganda. The key with propaganda is its easy to get to the people who are weak minded and don't think for themselves (that is you in case you missed it).

Quote:
of course, we've all seen the "terrorists attack america but bruce willis/stallone/who the fuck ever come and save the day" movies. so of course a real life event like this, which all of us have already seen many times in the movies, would just be the easy cop out story.
This has no relevance to ANYTHING in this entire thread , maybe you clicked on the wrong thread when you tried to post a reply?

Quote:
america never lies, cheats, breaks the rules, and we sure as shit never interrogated people at guantnamo bay.
Can you please give me a instance when America lied? Guantanamo (Notice how that is spelled?) Bay was the act of some scumbag individuals, not the great conspirator George Bush and cohorts.

Quote:
FDR had advanced knowledge of the pearl harbor attacks. thanks to the US cracking the japanese code in 1940. but he let the attack happen in order to sway the public opinion into joining ww2. we were already secretly sending the british supplys, and having an unfortunate incident happen would surely throw us straight into the war.
Finally! Something with some truth! I have no doubt that they had knowledge of an imminent attack. How believable was it? It was about as believable as the attacks on Pearl Harbor. You honestly expected a country that had NEVER been attacked to believe the Japanese were going to sail across the ocean to bomb us? To be 100% honest I would undoubtedly had made the same decision Roosevelt had made and ignored it. I can't speak for fact but I'm sure there were tons of other random "intercepted messages". Pearl Harbor was the last time that American soil was "truly" attacked (unless you consider the original WTC bombings, which personally I don't). It was no secret we were sending the British supplies, we also were sending supplies to other foreign countries. Just because your not AT war doesn't mean your not involved in it. I'll give you a hint, they called it a "World War" for a reason (and that was before the USA was involved).

Quote:
i'm not going to sit here and dig up all the sources. you have a computer, do it yourself. but of course, you're probably too lazy to do that. you'd rather just believe the easy answer and go on with your life. and thats fine.
It is OK, I can google "9/11 Conspiracy" and few 12893719823 sources for your information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune View Post
its easy to talk shit when you bring nothing to the table.
and it's fucking pathetic to put me down, when i havent put down a single person on here. everyones entitled to their own opinion. thats what america is about.

blindly following everything and not questioning things is the easy way out.

it would be nice if we had hoenst politcians, but we dont.
I'll await your reply =)