View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #113
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
Your #1 statement : You are talking about the government cant control who you buy from you say theres a good chance of someone putting something in your weed. Im pretty sure 95% of ppl know the person they are getting it from. I have never bought something off of a street corner thats just plan stupid and not safe. So your person you know you have prob knowin for awhile so there not going to try and fuck you over cause there goes there business and friendship.

Your #2 Statement : Well it is a proven fact that when Oakland, CA passed there marijuana tax law the crime rate went down. Reason they have a lot less people buying off the street and now buying in a controlled place. And not to mention alot less ppl staying out of our court systems and jails for more room for real criminals.

Your #3 Statement : Buy there initial amount of Marijuana. Well I dont have the exact anwser to that. But where do the legal medical marijuana places buy from?? Im sure the government will buy from there sources. And they will not hire Joe Schmoe to grow. This is where our point of job opportunity come into play. The government will have there own big grow houses with there ppl they hire to grow just like someone grows large amounts of flowers there will be a place controlled by the gonvernment that grows large amounts of marijuana. IDK what they would do about the ppl that are in jail now.
My point for reason #1 is that buying from somebody "you know" would NOT be legal. It would still be ILLEGAL because the government is not getting the profit from that sale. So how do you distinguish between some "street" marijuana and the government taxed marijuana? The reason for the numbers going down in your example #2 is that the drug is still for sale on the street. For instance somebody who is ADDICTED to the drug but cannot afford to buy it what do they do?? Steal it, or buy it from a source not sanctioned by the government. The government would CONTROL the pricing aspect just like that of ciggarettes. And to #3, I am unsure as to how the government procures its resources now but I'm sure that these sources cannot supply the ENTIRE country with the demand.