View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #105
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Trust me I fully understand what your trying to say. But if you think smoking a joint doesn't have any of the negative effects that smoking a cigarrete does you are sadly mistaken. The doses are smaller, just because you smoke pot does not mean your going to develope cancer. Thats not what I am trying to say. I have seen "The Union" documentry, and "Super High Me" (if you don't consider that film to be total garbage). There are TONS of misconceptions about marijuana, and sadly most of them come from the people who actually use the substance.
Yes im sure there are "so called" misconceptions about marijuana but I have yet to see proof..... The film The Union and other fact show marijuana can cause better and faster brain cell regrowth. There are no facts that marijuana smoke causes cancers. Yes I understand the smoke from marijuana might and I emphasize the word might be harmful unlike cigg smoke. At the end of this all ciggs kill many many more ppl proven unlike marijuana smoke. And the movie Super High Me is about what marijuana smoke does over a period of time the movie proves the point it does not have any effect on the body. Well...... except he can guess numbers easier lol.

Now as future240 brought up what if you smoke with a vaporizer what effects does that have??? Because it is smokeless smoke
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote