zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_wei View Post
Fking christ...

we're in a economic recession and Japan is raping us with outrageous prices. I mean you woulda thought that the prices would drop since the economy is so bad... no

these fools wants $700 for a set of front and rear endlink

s13/s14 front endlink
s13/s14 rear endlink

i know for sure they dont cost that much...i mean they look like something you can buy at home depot...
you are fucking ridiculous. you have absolutely no idea how money or business works. if you actually do a little research you will find that the worlds economy is doing much better than our own. japan, germany, ect, all those countries economies are getting BETTER! not ours. sooooo in stupid terms for you it means that yes, anything from those countries are going to be even more for a recession driven economy like ours. our dollar is down in value and their yen is up in value. 1 + 1 = 2. of course they will be expensive. just becuase WE have a recession doesnt mean the entire world does as well. Stop being so self centered. America is not the god of the world sometimes.

so stop your bitching. if you want it "cheaper" move to japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.