View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #24
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
like i said in the other thread:
Im totally for legalizing the drug for medical and requreational use. im behind it 110%. i think i would rather smoke pot, than get shit faced drunk. Alcohol is POISON!!!!! I hate drinking to get drunk now, I just rather have my joint and a few beers and im GOOD! lol.

What ppl also over look is the growing of hemp. Hemp growing is also illegal here in the United States. But hemp is one of the strongest fibers known to man. It’s used to make close, shoes, rope, paper, and pretty much everything. That will stop our dependency on foreign products. if we had the farmers grow hemp, jobs would shoot up cuz AMERICAN ppl, and companies can use the hemp for goods. AMERICAN goods made by AMERICANS, with AMERICAN GROWN materials.

Like I said, hemp can also make paper. So instead of cutting down a 100yr old tree to make a few 1000 sheets of paper, it takes less hemp plants to make as much paper as one tree. (I don’t know if that makes sense, im kinda stoned jkjkjk). PLUS its cheaper to manufacture....

I JUST DONT GET IT.......... it makes no scene...... just legalize it already ppl do it anyways