View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #19
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
An adult conversation on zilvia? Lol, most of the people on here are 16-18. They just aren't mature enough to carry on a conversation on such a hot button topic.

Before they can legalize marijuana, there are several variables we must consider, and several questions to ask ourselves.

The effect on the economy
The expected outrage by the "moral" majority
the overall effect on the state of our nation
I will definitely respond more to this when Im not so tired. and my buddy just came into town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
How will employers take to the laws? Alcohol is legal, but you can't generally drink at work, or go to work drunk.
Something quick about this..... you are legally allowed to drink on your break here in California (not sure where you are) so they will have to find some sort of one joint equivalent or something.
But I know for sure as a person with their California state card we are not allowed to drive within 6 hours of smoking. So Im sure factors like that will have to be figured in for people that operate heavy machinery or drive as part of their job.
And of course Im sure it will be at the employers discretion to piss test all job candidates, or current employees, pretty much not different from the laws now.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote