View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #33
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Drugs are bad, Mkay?

With that said, Cops couldn't care less about it, unless you're trafficking pounds of it, or are blatantly using it in public. I don't really care one way or another if it gets legalized since there aren't any major consequences for using. It would probably cost more to buy it, if it were legal and taxed to the nuts, than it is to buy it illegally.

Edit: Obviously, this is from a Canadians point of view. I realize it's not totally transferable to American customs.
if you use it, you tend to have it, and some states slam you for possession, others are more lax. treatment is a big pain in the ass as well as having a criminal record. funny how i used to smoke with a bunch of people at microsoft and all their legal issues are handled by the company. OP...here's a quick link for you. Go Ask Alice!: Marijuana: How long does it hang out in the body?