View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:37 PM   #109
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
It's been a while since I last updated. My turbo is on the way out, so I have started collecting things to run a T28. I will probably install it all over the winter and address all of the issues I have in the engine bay. I also have a nasty exhaust leak that I am currently tracking down and fixing. Here are the goodies that came this week:

They even sent me a free shirt! w00t!

And some more stuff:

OEM 7 layer exhaust manifold gasket, new gas door release setup (since mine is busted), and GReddy Airnix intake to run the T28 turbo with Z32 MAF:

Not crazy about the filter on the GReddy, but I needed the other goodies it came with for my setup. I heard this intake is discontinued, so I scooped up one of the couple that FR Sport had left.

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 09:23 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote